- Combination hiking and kayaking tour: Enjoy Kauai's nature
- Learn about the area; its history, culture, flora, and, fauna
- Includes a delicious lunch to enjoy at the waterfall
- ideal activity for active travelers in Kauai
Departure & Return
440 Aleka Place, Kapaa, Hawaii, 96746. We're located behind Coconut Marketplace in the Aston Islander on the Beach Hotel parking area next to Johnny'z Wingz N Tingz. You can check in at Snorkel Depot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recent surgeries or bad knees/ankels/hips.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Kayak Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews