Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Kauai's famous film and TV locations
- See dozens of island shooting locations immortalized in films and TV shows
- Travel in an air-conditioned minibus and watch movie clips on board
- Stop at many beaches, towns and valleys to snap photos and hear tales from the set
- See the real-life locations from films like 'South Pacific,' ‘Tropic Thunder,’ ‘Pirates of the Caribbean,’ ‘Castaway’ and ‘Jurassic Park’
- Fun and entertaining way to experience Kauai's beauty
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible
- Due to accessibility restrictions we are unable able to deploy a vehicle wheelchair lift at the following location: o Moloaa Bay – Gilligan’s Island · Stops may include sandy, uneven or unpaved paths not ideal for ADA accessibility.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Children under the age of 4 are FREE and must be seated on an adult's lap. If you require a seat for a child under the age of 4, the above rate will be applicable.
- Pickup from Poipu is an additional $10.00 charge.
- Guests will need to sign a waiver to enter Coco Palms.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roberts Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Lunch not included but we stopped an hour in an area with lots of options." See review